Being based in London, a city with a diverse population, workforce and culture, we regularly move our customers to and from mainland Europe and have built up a wealth of experience over the years. In fact, Cavendish & Country’s first ever move was a complex removal from London to Kals am Großglockner in the Austrian Tyrol via an additional stop in southern Germany!
We hold all relevant EU Transit Documentation for our vehicles and are well versed in Swiss Import Regulations (NCTS) as well as the many different rules and regulations in other EU countries. Did you know for instance that in France you cannot drive an HGV lorry between Saturday 10pm and Sunday 10pm or if you’re travelling in Spain or Germany, then if the driver of the lorry wears prescription glasses then they must also carry a spare pair. Well we do !
With many UK businesses having offices across Europe, we regularly relocate our customers to Geneva, Frankfurt, Paris, Amsterdam and Dublin amongst other locations and can coordinate with your employer’s relocation team.
All of our quotations for moves into Europe are inclusive of:
- Vehicles and Manpower
- All Fuel and applicable toll charges
- Removers and General Insurance Cover
- Ferry or Euro Tunnel fares
- Accommodation and subsistence for our removal men
** The only additional charges that are possible are cancellation/postponement/closure of services integral to your move such as ferries, tunnels and roads (for example Alpine highways).
To discuss your particular requirements, please contact us on 020 3544 8060
- »Cavendish & Country takes delivery of a new removal van, March 2015
- »Nick Whittington, Director, obtains Fleet Manager Licence, January 2015
- »Cavendish and Country agrees strategic partnership with Residential Land, May 2015
- »Know the Importance of Removal Services in these Probable 6 Benefits
- »Top 10 Tips to Choose the Best Removals Services in your Locality