We start with a meeting in your home to establish your requirements. Our knowledgeable staff will then guide you through the entire moving process.
In order for us to accurately plan each removal and avoid any unexpected surprises on move day, it is important to understand our customers’ specific requirements and exactly what items need to be moved. For example, there may be items that will not fit through corridors and need to be extracted via a window. Highlighting this with us on the initial visit will prevent delays on the day or any unforeseen additional costs.
We ensure our removals are appropriately staffed to the scale of the job at hand. This reduces the risk of late vacation of your property and the potential for additional costs and stress for you on the day.
We have an extensive range of packing materials and full-time packers to assist you if required. Our experienced removal staff have been specially trained in loading and unloading your belongings safely and securely.
We offer a number of options to assist with your move:
- Full packing service
- Unpacking service
- Move only – we will deliver the boxes, packing materials and ‘packing guide’ on an agreed date prior to your removal
- Fragile packing – we pack your fragile items; you pack your other items
We’re here to lighten the load and to take the worry out of moving.
For further information, please call us on 020 3544 8060.
- »Cavendish & Country takes delivery of a new removal van, March 2015
- »Nick Whittington, Director, obtains Fleet Manager Licence, January 2015
- »Cavendish and Country agrees strategic partnership with Residential Land, May 2015
- »Know the Importance of Removal Services in these Probable 6 Benefits
- »Top 10 Tips to Choose the Best Removals Services in your Locality