More and more people are moving from one part of the world to another, for work or personal reasons and this inevitably means moving more than just a few suitcases !
At Cavendish & Country we have extensive experience in successfully shipping our customers all over the globe from places as far reaching as the US, Asia and Australasia, as well as destinations closer to the UK.
Our shipping service includes:
- Export wrapping of all items to be shipped
- Full written inventory
- Delivery/collection by the shipping company
- All shipping documentation and customs clearance (please note that all customs charges are not included and are paid locally)
- Delivery to your new overseas property via our ground handler
- Arrangement of Marine Transit Insurance
- Overseas storage on arrival at destination port (if required)
We offer three different types of container for your shipping.
This is ideal for smaller volumes being shipped that do not require you to have your own dedicated container and are therefore sharing with other customer shipments.
This will fit circa 1000 ft3 and is entirely your own dedicated container (Ideal for a 2 bedroom flat).
This will fit circa 2000 ft3 and is entirely your own dedicated container (Ideal for 3/4 bedroom house).
Please contact us on 020 3544 8060 to discuss in more detail
- »Cavendish & Country takes delivery of a new removal van, March 2015
- »Nick Whittington, Director, obtains Fleet Manager Licence, January 2015
- »Cavendish and Country agrees strategic partnership with Residential Land, May 2015
- »Know the Importance of Removal Services in these Probable 6 Benefits
- »Top 10 Tips to Choose the Best Removals Services in your Locality